Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- Thick Matt Mattress, Collapsible Soft Sleeping Mattress Topper Japanese Futon Matt Mat Student Dormitory Sleeping Mattress-White 90x200cm(35x79inch)
- Wooden First Aid Kit - Medicine Storage Box
- Texas Star, Door Mats for Inside, Doodle Style Buffalo Head with Horns Texas Flag and Vintage Letters Cowboy Theme, Door Mat Increase 6x8 Ft Multicolor
- Boss Stool Home redating Back Bar Chair High Elastic Sponge Filled Computer Chair PU Leather 9 color 41cm 82-94cm (color Yellow)
- Student Mattress,Cotton Folding Bed Mattress 0.9m Dormitory Single Tatami Sponge Mattress Breathable Fade Mattress-A 90x190cm(35x75inch)
- ZHILIAN＆ Bookcase Magazine Rack Creative gold Multi-Function Desktop Storage Rack Rack Newspaper Rack
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers